Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Really lol

I thought it was great! It's funny though. I was watching and suddenly there was a basketball and little exploding circles to move it. It was only afterwards that I looked in "cast" and I saw metroid on the list. I have to say, I don't think Morph Ball looks QUITE like that. XD

Gravity based movement Gravity based movement

Awesome

HAHAHA! I got to over 100 (I couldn't count it... I was moving too fast! XD) and barely tore myself away! Great little game, I suggest that you make another... with modifications you could make added in, maybe?

Also, big hint fo those that can't get higher than 3, here's a couple of tips...
The lighter the colour, the lower the health of the element.
To bring down the health of other elements, touch them with your 'horn'.

Loneliness (Demo Version 5) Loneliness (Demo Version 5)

Damn...

Still amazing, Xayro! Wish you luck with your album!

Xayro responds:

Thanks! I need it. Money is a huge issue in finishing the album. I'm already working on a new style for a second album and so on. Sort of solidifying my current styles into one. My YouTube channel keeps more up to date on things.

Radiance (Demo Version 3) Radiance (Demo Version 3)

Holy..

shit! This sounds amazing! I wish I could stuff like this! What did you use for this? Any tips? And did you actually sing this, or get someone else to, or a program like Vocaloid? Thanks in advance. I need advice, 'cause whenever I try to do a song, despite how well I thought it out etc, I can never get it to sound the way i imagine.

Xayro responds:

Thanks again! I love reviews like this. I use FL Studio 9 XXL with VSTs like Nexus, z3ta+, V-Station, and a few others that I use for more realistic things. I'm shying away from tradition dance music however, and Radiance is much more like how my new style is. Calm, but with a beat. I sing, compose, and produce all of my tracks unless stated otherwise. If you need any sort of help in learning some stuff, feel free to message me on here and I'll hook you up with better contact information and help you out when I get time.

Kazmo - Classic Bass Kazmo - Classic Bass

Another prediction...

I bet that this friend of yours is named Kerrie... God I'm good, aren't I? XD Anyway, this is another awesome song! Keep it up!